The Remote Nurse Membership: Designed to help Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants find and land their dream remote job!
It’s no secret that telehealth is booming. If you’re here, you probably want to work from home as a clinician, but beginning a remote job hunt can be absolutely daunting.
This membership was created to streamline your remote job hunt in order to get you one GIANT step closer to working from home, alleviating your burnout, and finally finding the work-life balance you deserve.
OK, So what’s included in the membership?
1. Early Alert Remote Nursing, Nurse Practitioner, and Physician Assistant Jobs
- I find and share jobs from all over the internet + my networks, send them directly to your inbox daily, and keep them private for my members for 1 whole week before they go public to The Remote Nurse community of 70,000+.
2. Remote-Friendly Resume Starter Kit
- Have you heard of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)? It is a resume robot system that scans and rates your resume. Applications with low ratings get rejected automatically! For this reason, it is critical to have the right resume formatting and content in order to pass through the ATS. I have partnered with Amanda @ The Resume RX to provide you with a Remote Resume Starter Kit which includes an ATS-friendly resume template and video tutorials detailing how to tweak your resume for the ATS.
3. Remote Company Database
- Have you wondered which companies hire within your state, clinical license, and specialty? I got you! You will have access to my searchable Remote Company Database with over 600+ remote companies. Filter by your exact preferences and start targeting companies that actually need YOU!
4. Video Library
- Browse through our ongoing video library for a variety of topics that will help your remote job hunt. Planned topics include overviews of remote specialty areas, job hunting tips, featured companies, resume tips, interviewing for remote jobs, and more.
Excited? Me, too!
P.S. – Membership is month-to-month, so you can cancel anytime 🙂
Remote Nursing Jobs CRASH COURSE
This 2-hr video course provides a solid groundwork for starting your remote nursing job hunt. You could spend months researching all the info you need to be successful… OR you could sit back, relax, and learn it all in one video!
- About ‘The Remote Nurse’
- Intro to Telehealth & Remote Nursing
- 20 Remote Nursing Jobs FAQ
- What kinds of Remote Nursing jobs are available?
- How do I find Remote Nursing Jobs?
- I’ve never worked remotely. Can I still get a remote job?
- Can I land a remote job as a New Grad?
- Are there any Part-Time or PRN remote jobs?
- Are there remote positions available for LPNs?
- What is the pay for Remote Nursing Jobs?
- How does state licensing work for remote jobs?
- Do Remote Nursing jobs offer benefits?
- Are Remote Nursing jobs stable?
- Can I work overseas as a Remote Nurse?
- Can I travel while working as a Remote Nurse?
- Are there any jobs where I can work whenever without shift commitments?
- How do I know if Remote Nursing is right for me?
- Can I work remotely and keep my kids at home?
- I’ve heard about the “ATS” or “Resume Robots” used for remote job applications. What is this?
- Are there any courses or certifications that will land me a remote job?
- How do I find remote companies that hire in my state or specialty?
- Any suggestions on how to stand out and land interviews?
- What other resources are available from The Remote Nurse?
- 20 Types of Remote Nursing Jobs
- Case Management
- Utilization Management
- Telephone Triage
- Clinical Review and Auditing
- Data Abstraction
- Nurse Coach
- Clinical Documentation Improvement
- Quality Improvement & Risk Management
- Health Writing
- Nursing Education
- Clinical Research
- Legal Nurse Consultant
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Nursing Informatics
- Medical Sales & Product Education
- Nurse Consultant
- Nurse Entrepreneur
- Nurse Practitioner
- Starting Your Job Search